1st Post For 2018

This is my first post for 2018 and I have a confession to make.

I am rather bored looking at the Singapore market. I just feel that there are no value left. Many of the investors may differ from how I feel. But somehow in my head, I hope this bull stops running for a while.

In the meanwhile, I am also worried looking at the US markets hitting new highs everyday. In my head, I am bored and worried at the same time.


This could also be the consequences of restarting my portfolio and holding over 50% cash right now (Injected more cash into the portfolio since it restarted).

Thus, I started looking more at the US and Hong Kong markets.

Looking at these markets, which I am still not so familiar with, could also be a consequence of setting my target too high (Recap: 30%!)

As B stated in one of the comments on my Facebook Page post, setting such a high target may result in me taking unnecessary risks.


Nevertheless, within the spectrum of investing, I always felt that if I do not know enough, then I should go and find out about it. At least, I have a 1 year experience in investing in these 2 markets, right?
 

For the next few articles, I will most probably write about a few of the overseas counter that I bought recently, unless something interesting springs up!


If you are interested to know more about The Ultimate Scorecard or Full Analysis, do visit the Fundamental Scorecard website for more information! Do sign up to get the latest scorecard of all the SGX counters now!

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote

Comments

  1. where do you get your financial statements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jason,

      Sorry for the late reply.

      If you are asking about US Markets, you can go https://www.sec.gov/.

      For HK market, you can go to the companies' IR website or search for it in http://www.irasia.com

      Hope this answer your question.

      Regards,
      TUB

      Delete

Post a Comment