My 10% Portfolio

1 week ago, I was informed of my new role in my company and it is taking up a lot of my time.

In addition to that, I am also revamping T.U.B Circle  (I know I have been talking about it... but it will be some time later before it is launched!), arranging upcoming possible seminars, managing portfolio and planning future collaborations. Thus, I may be slower in replying comments/email or putting up new post on my blog. But I still hope you will wait for it.

Anyway this will be the 1st post in 2017 about my portfolio.

I decided to rename it "10% Portfolio". This is to remind myself of the target I gave myself at the end of 2016.

Start of 2017
Current
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Singapore Telecommunications Limited
Singapore Telecommunications Limited

Singapore Airlines Limited
Singapore Airlines Limited

ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited
ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited

Bukit Sembawang Estates Ltd
Bukit Sembawang Estates Ltd

M1 Limited
M1 Limited

Chuan Hup Holding Limited
Chuan Hup Holding Limited

Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited
Sold at 10% profit. A little too early!

Hock Lian Seng Holding Ltd
Hock Lian Seng Holding Ltd

ST Engineering Ltd
ST Engineering Ltd

Ellipsiz Ltd
Ellipsiz Ltd

PNE Industries Limited
PNE Industries Limited

Suntec Real Estate Inv Trust
Suntec Real Estate Inv Trust

LTC Corporation Ltd
LTC Corporation Ltd

Frasers Centrepoint Limited
Frasers Centrepoint Limited

Captii Limited
Captii Limited

OUE Hospitality Trust
OUE Hospitality Trust

Far East Hospitality Trust
Far East Hospitality Trust

Singapore Post Limited
Singapore Post Limited

CDW Holding Limited
CDW Holding Limited

TTJ Holdings Limited
Sold and with Profit!

Sing Holdings Limited
Sing Holdings Limited

BBR Holdings (S) Limited
BBR Holdings (S) Limited

Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corp Ltd
Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corp Ltd


Additional: Ocean Sky International Ltd


Additional: Tiong Seng Holding Ltd


In addition to the current counters in the table above, I have also bought and sold:
1. Sabana REIT - With about 20% profit
2. Singhaiyi Group Ltd - With about 30% profit 

If you are wondering why did I (the professed value investor) buy and sell within 3 months, I have actually wrote about it in this post. It is mainly due to my change in methods as well as the buoyant market. It is really hard for me to hold on to the counters when I feel the market is currently too irrational. But I could be wrong.

Furthermore, despite holding about 24 counters, I have about 20% in cash as I have reduced my positions in some counters as well.

In short, my overall portfolio has actually risen about 6% to 7% in just about 3 months. 

Looking forward, I believe with my new enlightenment in my methods, I will be able to produce similar growth results continuously for this year.

Hope you like this interview series and please do remember to like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote.

Comments