"Bugs" Found In The Scorecards

For anyone whom have requested for the Triple S Scorecard and any participant of the Sharing Session with T.U.B, you will be receiving some "spam" from me.

This is because, after conducting the 2nd Sharing Session with T.U.B, I have gotten feedback that the dividend payout criteria was hard and subjective to input. Thus, I have made amendments to the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard.

Instead of picking the information from SGX, I had changed to selecting information from annual report to input.


I was also informed by the users of some "bugs" that were in the Triple S Scorecard and the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard.

So this was the 1st "spam" that I sent out.


After that, when users of the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard were asking me other questions, I realize another "bug" in the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard.

Thus, I will be sending out another email "spam" to the participants of the Sharing Session with T.U.B.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Nevertheless, if you encounter further question on any of the scorecard, do contact me.

However, I am very happy that people are using the scorecard to try out on their selected stocks.

These scorecards had worked wonders to my portfolios and for the users, I hope it will helped them too.

Do note that the Dividend Scorecard has already been created - It is made as an add-on to the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard instead of an individual scorecard on its own. Do watch out for the information as I will reveal it within the next few post.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page for future updates - T.U.B Investing.

Comments